what is this blog?


The official website for the N. American Jesus Caritas Communities is: www.brothercharles.org

I invite members and associates of Foucauld fraternities to contribute their news and reflections. Privacy/Security --- Authorization to POST: The blog has been designed with privacy and security in mind. Please pass along the blog address to all people in or interested in the Foucauld fraternities. Authorized "authors" can post to the blog. If you would like to be an "author" enter your email address in a comment on any post on the blog which will come to my email and I will enter the required "permissions". If you want something posted to the blog but don't want to post it yourself, you can email it to me and I will post it for you. All suggestions, feedback, and news/comments/reflections for posting are welcome. Lorraine

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our Lady of Perpetual Help and Brother Charles




 My good Mother, Mother of Perpetual Help, to whom I confide and consecrate myself to you now as I did some years ago, you have helped me so much by faithfully guarding and leading me. My dearest Mother, keep me always close to you in the presence of Jesus and Joseph. Grant me the constant help of your all-powerful assistance and the grace to ask of it unceasingly...
I give myself, I dedicate myself, I consecrate myself to you; I entrust myself to your care as a helpless little child; make me do whatever pleases you; I abandon myself to you like a baby in your arms; the only thing I ask of you is that I may do the will of your Son at every moment of my life so as to console His Heart as much as possible every moment of my life.
Guard me, guard my heart, and grant that night, day, and always, both myself and those whom Jesus has entrusted to us here, may be with you and Joseph in your little house of Nazareth, consoling the Heart of Jesus as much as possible; and sharing His life and yours as His true little brothers, and sharing unceasingly your love, your contemplation, your adoration in our Lord, by Him and for Him. Amen

Brother Charles of Jesus

from Fr. Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment