what is this blog?


The official website for the N. American Jesus Caritas Communities is: www.brothercharles.org

I invite members and associates of Foucauld fraternities to contribute their news and reflections. Privacy/Security --- Authorization to POST: The blog has been designed with privacy and security in mind. Please pass along the blog address to all people in or interested in the Foucauld fraternities. Authorized "authors" can post to the blog. If you would like to be an "author" enter your email address in a comment on any post on the blog which will come to my email and I will enter the required "permissions". If you want something posted to the blog but don't want to post it yourself, you can email it to me and I will post it for you. All suggestions, feedback, and news/comments/reflections for posting are welcome. Lorraine

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thank you

Lorraine,

Hello from North Carolina. I wanted to thank you for all the help you've sent my way, including the book about Brother Charles of Jesus and the lovely prayer cards, of which I received in the mail yesterday.

Blessings and peace,

Dan Grotewohl

No comments:

Post a Comment