what is this blog?


The official website for the N. American Jesus Caritas Communities is: www.brothercharles.org

I invite members and associates of Foucauld fraternities to contribute their news and reflections. Privacy/Security --- Authorization to POST: The blog has been designed with privacy and security in mind. Please pass along the blog address to all people in or interested in the Foucauld fraternities. Authorized "authors" can post to the blog. If you would like to be an "author" enter your email address in a comment on any post on the blog which will come to my email and I will enter the required "permissions". If you want something posted to the blog but don't want to post it yourself, you can email it to me and I will post it for you. All suggestions, feedback, and news/comments/reflections for posting are welcome. Lorraine

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A warm hello to all of my brothers and sisters of the Foucauld Fraternity


Dear Lorraine,
This is a wonderful and exciting place to share with the community. It will bring much interaction and become a place to visit and see how each one of us is doing. I still plan to translate some of the writings that we received about Patricio Rice. In his memory and to keep him in our present thoughts and prayers I will post these translations as I complete them. I pray that he is our inspiration to bring the Kingdom to those who need it most.
In loving memory of all of our deceased brothers and sisters we pray to the Lord.
Fernando

No comments:

Post a Comment